Friday 28 June 2013

songs and sounds


It is still hot here is Helsinki and life seems busy and blissful. A few weeks ago I finished my sound work for Performing Paper #7. It is Called Kuilu / Void and is 20 minutes in length. 



Overall I am happy with the result, although there are a few things I would have changed if I would have had the time. I have got quite a bit of positive feedback so that is always lovely. The Tristanuevo album What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Weaker was also played and wen't down well from what I understand. We also made a small series of singles to be sold at the event. I have not found out if any were sold but hopefully :D



Tristanuevo also has a gig coming up in a 1,5 weeks, and I am nervous. In a good way. I want to find a crazy (slightly) ugly sequinned dress to wear, that way if I don’t sing well i'll still sparkle ***


Other wise I am working on the Cypher Documents art work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment