Wednesday 2 May 2012

Keep editing....choogling...thank god i'm a country boy

The exhibition is starting to come together and I think I have more or less decided on how the installation is going to work. I will try to get some images up of it and possibly some preliminary sounds as well that will be in it. This week I will buy the soundcards I need for it to work and little stereo-thingies or something I can work the sound with. Still need to research products. It is a fine line between need and budgeting now.


In two weeks, I will be off to Northern Karelia with Eevi to do the Collaborative artwork with the students from Enon Koulu and the residents at Palvelutalo Kotiranta. Need to finalise the budget and prey that it won’t go over. At the same time will do final measurements of the space so I know how much cable to buy and hopefully will get a better idea for how to place and hang things. Nervous!


The images that you can see on the page are a few more photo-shopped versions of the choices I will have to make for final print. Photo technician on the shoot was Eva-Liisa Orupöld.

No comments:

Post a Comment