Friday 4 May 2012

Stress and enter




It has officially been over four months since I have smoked a cigarette and today is the first time I really, really feel like one. I think it's the sunshine. Somehow I equate smoking with chilling outside and relaxing, but i won't smoke. Instead i did get some nicotine lozenges so hopefully they will cut the cravings.
I washed the windows and have hoovered the whole flat today, even cleaned the bathroom and now its on to organizing. We are having guests over tomorrow so that is my reasoning, but honestly I feel the need to organize my thoughts and control the craving. Cleaning also helps me avoid doing the things i really need to get done with art stuff like making a final decision on the actual materials I will use for the final installation. This all has to do with money and budgets and they are making me utterly paranoid and stressed and the sunshine is beckoning, as is the leftover wine from May Day.
So here in the spirit of documentation some miniatures i made for the installation. Now I must clear them away and get on with the cleaning. Will try to connect to this blog next week though i'm not holding my breath for time.
Las night I dreamt that I was on the camino. I'm not sure what that means.


No comments:

Post a Comment