Wednesday 10 August 2011

Clearing the skies and the slate


Well the decision has been taken away from me. For good or bad, I cant say. The group show has fallen through. I'm oddly not disappointed, which probably means I wasn't that happy with the work to be in it in the first place. It seems that this stuff happens every now and then and I have decided to not ponder it through too much and just continue with new projects.
Nicola (Miss Evénte) arrives tomorrow. I'm so excited to get to see her again and to make some exciting new work! Tonight I’m going to an opening at the gallery I work and hopefully making a few new contacts. You never know who might show up!
To do list today still includes writing a newsletter to accompany the HESA inprint magazines newest edition due to be online latest tomorrow. Very exciting stuff, very cool work to view.
As for project 'Yes I know your Birth', research is getting super interesting. I'm learning new spells to cast and understanding more and more about the meditative process that goes in to one. I think I’ll have a go at writing a few myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment